Sunday, April 30, 2006

I'm not dead, but my old computer is

Long time no see I know. But hopefully I am back for good. My old lap-top was just getting slower and slower and it was time to put it out to pasture. So I bought a great new desk-top and I am back in action (I hope).

I still need to get a lot of photos off the lap-top so I can tell you about what I was up to the last few months. You didn't think I stopped knitting did you?

Right now I am working on my not so Green Gables. This is a great little summer sweater that the folks over at Zephyr put together. I love it.

Green Gables

I am making mine up in KnitPicks Shine worsted in Crocus. I love the color of the yarn but I am not so sure about the yarn itself. It is slubing off a lot as I work with it and I am afraid that it will shed all over everything when I wear it. Still I love the color and I think the sweater is turning out great. I am hoping to have it finished to wear to Sheep & wool next weekend but it might not happen. I think a lot of people from the KAL are going to be wearing them too so it would be fun to connect with them.

Check out the KAL over at Green Gables KAL

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Kristie said...

It's so pretty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home